Lip Augmentation Treatment in London
Lip Fillers, also called Lip injections or lip augmentation is the perfect way to give more plumpness and volume to the lips that lack in elasticity or shape. They deliver effective results within 48 hours by improving natural shape with a medical solution that is injected into the lips.
At our skin care clinic, our dermatologists use juvederm ultra as lip filler that consist of hyaluronic acid. This natural substance retains the moisture and makes the skin appear plumper thus, making lips soft and smooth.
Lip fillers deals with various lip concerns such as:
- Increase the completeness of thin lips.
- Enhance lip definition
- Create an attractive smile
- Give the mouth rejuvenated appearance
Want to improve shape and plumpness of your lips?
Consult with our dermatologists for lip filler treatment at our clinic!
About lip fillers
A common reason for fillers is that patients may not be satisfied with the size and shape of their lips. Some lips appear thinner and less defined due to age while others consider their lips are narrow with a cupid’s bow. By putting proper make-up, they create the false impression of having fuller lips, however many lipsticks tend to smudge into the vertical lines which are called 'lipstick lines' above the mouth.
Our lip fillers will improve natural pattern of your lips and give you beautifully shaped and well-defined lips. Our semi-permanent fillers are a non-animal gel and manmade that imitates natural hyaluronic acid of body, thus giving safer and long-lasting results.
You may choose the exact look you desire, whether it is a slight change or fuller lips. Our experts will create a personalised treatment plan to ensure your lips stay plump and simply look great.
Benefits of lip fillers
- They add definition and volume to lips, thus producing a more pronounced pout.
- They provide a youthful and rejuvenated appearance
- They help in turning the mouth corner in upward direction
- The procedure is non-invasive without any recovery time which ensures you can get back to daily activities immediately.
- They are non-permanent and will break down naturally.
- Lip injections are done by fully trained and experienced skin specialists
- The method can be customised based on your needs for natural look.
Aftercare effect of lip filler treatment
- There might be some kind of swelling, redness and tenderness to the lipsthat usually subsides within a few days.
- There is no recovery time needed after lip augmentation and you can resume your regular activities right away.
- There can be occasional bruising, however it is usually for short term and lasts a few days.
- Your nurse will discuss with you about the recovery options and what to expect during the appointment.
Advice from our dermatologists
- Do not wear make-up for 12 hours after lip injection treatment
- Try to stay away from extreme temperatures till swelling and redness subsides
- Do not practicetiresome exercise for 24 hours after the treatment
- Stay away from the intake of alcohol for at least 24 hours post treatment
Have your lips lost their definition or you never had complete fullness?
Our specialists will improve your appearance and confidence with fuller lips!