Anti Ageing Treatments in London
Anti-ageing is about retarding, stopping or delaying the ageing process. Our bodies are made of various cells and ageing happens when the cells start to die. Infants, children and young adults have strong body cells and they can make new ones. However, with age, our body loses its ability to produce new cells and there occurs the death of cells.
About anti-ageing treatments:
- Anti-wrinkle injections – Also called Botox, these injections smoothen wrinkles and fine lines for a younger and more refreshed look. They are usually used in treating crows feet, frown lines, lip lines, worry lines and lower face.
- Non-surgical facelift – Non-surgical facelifts can be a suitable solution when you want to improve your overall appearance without undergoing any surgery.
- PDO thread lift – Different threads can be used for lifting any part of your face such as cheeks, forehead, jawline, jowls and neck. Poly L lactic acid (PLA) and polydioxanone (PDO) consist of collagen stimulating properties and these threads improve your skin texture.
- Profhilo – Profhilo has a higher concentration of hyaluronic acid that binds water in the skin, thus providing hydration and volume but cushions and supports elastin fibres and collagen.
- Chemical peels – These decrease the appearance of acne, pigmentation and other skin related issues that can rejuvenate your sun-damaged skin. These promote the growth of new cells by making your skin look young and healthy.
- Dermal roller – Medical needling is a great remedy for treating pigmentation, wrinkles, stretch marks and scars. It stimulates the production of elastin and collagen while repairs damaged skin.
- Dermal fillers – Fillers can be used to reduce wrinkles, deep lines, fill the hollows and smooth contours by adding or restoring volume to facial areas such as cheeks or lips.
- Non-surgical eye lift – PLEXR uses plasma technology to clear skin without cutting and causes no bleeding with minimal downtime. It provides effective results that you can expect after the surgery without any scalpels involved.
- Mesotherapy – It involves several microinjections by delivering active and therapeutic ingredients directly into your skin. It helps in treating blood circulatory issues, medical conditions like rheumatism and sports injuries. It has gained popularity for skin rejuvenation, localised fat reduction and hair regrowth.
- Radiofrequency – It helps in treating wrinkles, fine lines, cellulite, pigmentation, acne scars, body contouring and stretch marks. Radiofrequency energy makes use of tissue resistance within different skin layers to transform RF into heat energy.
Want to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines?
Get in touch with our skin specialists and perform an anti-ageing treatment!