Ways To Relieve Discomfort Associated With Scleroderma Symptoms
Although people experience different symptoms and types of scleroderma, one common feature is skin thickness and hardening. To relieve the symptoms,¬†dermatologists in London recommend the following tips.
- Take time to care for your skin
- See a dermatologist when you have any skin problems
- Moisturise dry skin
- Take care of an affected part of the skin by cleaning them
- Keep to any instructions given by your physician
- Protect skin from injury
- Infected thickened areas should be kept warm
- Stay away from beauty treatments that affect the skin
- Where the air is dry, use a humidifier
- Quit smoking
After recovery, maintain appointments with your physician and dermatologist to avoid re-occurrence of scleroderma or any other disease. Visit our¬†dermatology clinic for a checkup or call us on 020 71833648.