Signs and symptoms of hives
Themajor signs and symptoms of hives may include the following:
- pink or red swellings on the skin
- skin swelling that goes away or subsides in 24 hours, but may stay for a long time in severe cases
- welts that occur in groups or alone
- welts may change location and shape within a given time
- welts that itch, sting, and sometimes cause a burning sensation.
Generally, red swellings or welts on the skin are the main signs of hives
If you notice any of these signs, ensure you reach out to our dermatology clinic London so that our dermatologist London can administer suitable treatments to you.