Molluscum Contagiosum: Tips For Managing
Dermatology clinics in London offer these tips to any of their patients that have molluscum contagiosum — or patients they feel have this skin infection:
If you feel you’ve been infected with molluscum contagiosum, schedule an appointment with our dermatologist Harley street London. It’s necessary for you to get the right diagnoses. Sometimes, what you feel is molluscum contagiosum can be actually warts or even cancer of the skin.
When you treat molluscum contagiosum, it helps in preventing the spread of this disease.
Take a step, so you don’t spread this disease. It’s possible for you to spread the disease to other individuals and also to other parts of your body. When you can see the bumps, molluscum contagiosum can be spread by you. You can avoid spreading the disease by:
- Not making use of locker rooms
- Not having sex
- Not shaving skin which has bumps.
- Trying not to pick at or scratch the bumps. It may help to cover the bumps using bandages.
- Not sharing clothing, washcloths, towels, and other personal items.
- Not participating in sports like swimming, gymnastics, and swimming.
We at Clear Skin London know how it can be uneasy to have molluscum contagiosum. Reach out to us on 020 71833648, or visit us at First Floor, 117A Harley St, Marylebone, London W1G 6AT, UK.
Our team of dermatologists London are always to help.