Causes of Dandruff
Even if all is not yet known, many causes can be cited as promoting or causing the appearance of dandruff: Most people attribute the appearance of dandruff to personal hygiene, which is partially true. However, what they don’t understand is that some hair care technique can also contribute.
- Using aggressive shampoos with irritating fragrances.
- Frequent use of shampoo: lack of washing causes excess sebum, and on the contrary, excess washing of the hair causes a lack of sebum, which is common with aggressive shampoos.
- Blowing or stretching the hair with hot air dryer
- Applying hair dye frequently
- Excess use of hair products especially hair gel which contain paraffin
- Aggressive combing
Hormonal imbalance, rape during puberty, pregnancy or menopause.